CANCER INSURANCE PLAN
The Cancer Insurance Plan provides emotional and practical support through an independent advisory care service along with financial support following a diagnosis of a cancer covered by the policy.
As long as you have not had cancer before, aged 18 - 74 and resident in the Republic of Ireland you are guaranteed to be accepted. It’s that simple!
Premiums start at €4.45 per month and the plan pays up to €64,000. On diagnosis, there is an immediate cash payment, followed by income payments for 12 months, with additional payments after surgery and during hosptialisation.
The Cancer Cover Plan is designed to help when you need it the most. Of course, it can’t help you in the way medical staff can - but it can help you financially so you have one less thing to worry about and can concentrate on your treatment and getting better.
There are no restrictions on how you spend the money, it could help pay for child care, help around the home, and even the little things you take for granted like getting to the shops or the doctors. It can also be used to help pay your medical bills or on a relaxing holiday to help you recuperate.
There’s no medical examination, no awkward health questions and no exclusions due to family history. Claims can be made just 90 days after taking out your Plan.
Cancer Cover - areas that are covered:
- Any malignant tumour characterised by the uncontrolled growth and spread of malignant cells and invasion of tissue in a primary site
- Hodgkin's disease
- Carcinoma in situ of the breast
- Malignant melanoma
- Carcinoma in situ of any part of the body other than the breast
- Skin cancer other than malignant melonoma.
(The day-case surgery benefit only applies to cancer 6 & 7)
Please note - this product does not cover:
- cancers you have had before or those due to any pre-existing medical conditions
- cancers diagnosed within the first 90 days of your policy
- any tumours which are histologically diagnosed as pre-malignant
Please read the Policy Document for full details of all covers and exclusions.
Contact us for your Free No Obligation Consultation and quotation. Our contact details are:
T: +353 45 878500
F: +353 45 876151