Health Insurance is there to provide you and your family with protection against the cost of medical expenses in the event of illness or injury. J.F.Dunne Insurances offer a wide range of suitable health insurance plans through Irish Life Health, including corporate plans.
Our consultation is a free service and will not affect your premium in any way.
There are varied and wide-ranging insurance plans, and we are here to help you choose the most suitable and the most cost effective cover for you and your family.
By purchasing your health insurance though J.F.Dunne Insurances, you will continue to deal directly with Irish Life Health in relation to any treatments in the normal way but if you do not wish to deal with a call centre, you can contact us instead for assistance.
Some Irish Life Health Insurance benefits:
- Cover in Public, Private or Hi-tech hospitals - depending on plan chosen
- Day cases in Public, Private or Hi-tech hospitals - depending on plan chosen
- Day to Day benefits which allows refunds for GP, Dentist, & other practitioners visits - depending on plan chosen
- Irish Life Health Back-Up, Irish Life's unique back and neck pain treatment programme endorsed by over 155 chartered physiotherapists throughout Ireland
- Excellent cover for MRI, CT, PET-CT scans in the market, with no excess
- A range of maternity benefits available
- You can opt for different plans under the same policy, to suit the individual family member’s needs
There are many options and benefits provided under these health insurance contracts, too numerous to list here, so why not call our experts today, at no charge, to discover what Health Insurance plan best suits you and your family.
Download the J.F. Dunne Insurances / Irish Life Health Application Form in PDF format.
Note: In order to read & print PDF files, you need a copy of the free Adobe Reader software. If you don't have it you can download it here.
Contact us for your Free No Obligation Consultation and quotation or to have your existing health plan investigated for suitability. Our contact details are:
T: +353 45 878500
F: +353 45 876151
Irish Life Health dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.